Vision, Mission and Values
To build a strong, sustainable and diversified business enterprise, that is built on a foundation of trust, ethics and partnership, and that adds superior value to its shareholders, customers, employees and its wider stakeholders
We will constantly strive to implement the critical initiatives required to achieve our vision. In doing this, we will deliver operational excellence to every corner of the Company and meet or exceed our commitments to the stakeholders we serve. All of our long-term strategies and short-term actions will be molded by a set of core values that are shared by every associate.
We at Abdullatif Alissa Group Holding Company believe true value is created by putting values first. These values continue to direct the growth and business of our group companies. The core values underpinning the way we do business are:
- Sharia Compliance: All our business dealings and investments are fully compliant with the principles of Islam honoring its morals and principles.
- Integrity: We must conduct our business fairly, with honesty and transparency, placing credibility and clarity above everything else. Everything we do must stand the test of public scrutiny, and balance ethics and economics.
- Respect: We must be caring, show compassion and humanity for our colleagues and customers around the world, and always work for the benefit of the communities we serve. Be it customers, whose time and trust we value and reciprocate through excellent customer service and care, or our employees treating people fairly and with respect is foundation of any relationship.
- Excellence: We must constantly strive to achieve the highest possible standards in our day-to-day work and in the quality of the goods and services we provide. We achieve this through professionalism and entrepreneurship coupled with responsibility and commitment in all our interactions.
- Unity: We must work cohesively with our people. Whether they are customers, suppliers, partners or even competitors, we believe in building strong relationships based on tolerance, understanding and working for the greater good as one cohesive unit.
- Responsibility: We must continue to be responsible, sensitive to the countries, communities and environments in which we work, always ensuring that what comes from the people goes back to the people many times over.
Objectives of the Abdullatif Alissa Group Holding Company:
- To achieve high level of profitability with medium risk.
- To achieve attractive returns on shareholders investments through dividends and equity growth.
- To build and develop culture, methods and tools that insure customers care and attention, in order to build their respect and loyalty towards the group.
- To satisfy AAGH employees and develop their loyalty as the most important assets of the company through the constant quest to achieve their ambitions and meet their professional and financial objectives and create an environment that reflects the values of commitment and belonging.
- To establish strong management systems with advanced methods, concepts and technology systems, that enable seamless flow of information and smooth effective operations.
- To search for appropriate business opportunities and invest to achieve growth and capacity-building and maximizing returns in the medium and long term.
- To support social projects and initiatives.